Peanut Butter Mocha Smoothie
This is a great smoothie when I'm craving something chocolaty and indulgent. I love the chocolate/coffee flavor combination and by using unsweetened coffee and chocolate you can control the sweetness yourself with dates. I even threw in frozen spinach to sneak in some extra greens - I promise you can't taste it!
- 4 oz. Almond Milk (I used Califia Farms Unsweetened)
- 4 oz. Unsweetened Cold Brew Coffee
- 90g Banana, 1 Medium (peeled, cut into chunks & frozen)
- 16g Peanut Butter (1 tablespoon)
- 5g Cacao Powder (1 tablespoon)
- 1 Date (5g), chopped
- 40g Frozen Spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste
Combine all ingredients into blender. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Variations: Add in a scoop of your favorite protein powder for a protein boost or top with a few cacao nibs or a sprinkle of coconut flakes to make it a bit more special :-D